Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Informative template

Informative template
C
Classification - Introduce your topic. Tell what the object or animal is, who the person is or where the place is.
D
Description - Use paragraphs with topic sentences, to organise bundles of information about your topic
C
Conclusion - Make a personal comment about the subject or report

Title
Be clever! Hook your reader
Myanmar
Classification
Introduce your topic. Tell who, where or what it is
Exploring

I love exploring with my family and friends because I like taking photos and I would also like to know what it looks like to be with your family I can remember where we have when togerters.


Describe
1st element
Subheading 1
Carriage House

Everyday when i at myanmar i always say this to my family can i go to my friends house and they say sure but in myanmar we don’t have to go with a car because the house is close to each other.


Describe
2nd element
Subheading 2
Church

I love going to church because I love wearing the clothes and I get to see my friends one thing i always do when i with friends i we take photos and we laugh we talk about scary stories.


Describe
3rd element
Suhebheading 3
Drawing

I love drawing with my sister and friends we always play who can draw the best art but we don’t make fun of people because they try they best as will.
Describe
4th element
Subheading 4
Pool

When i at the pool i love to read a book but sometimes I like to take photos and also i teach my brother how to swim in the water and want we get bored we called our friends to come over and play with us.
Conclusion
-Summarise
OR
-Question your topic/findings
OR
-Write a personal statement/reflect
Do you like reading?

Do you like going to swimming?

What do you do at church.

Myanmar famous place.



Begin writing here:

I like reading because it helps me to understand the words and also know more about spelling and the sound. I also love exploring with my family and friends because I like taking photos so I can remember where we have been together. Everyday when I at Myanmar I always say this to my family can i go to my friends house and they say sure but in Myanmar we don’t have to go with a car because the house is close to each other.

 I love going to church because I love wearing the clothes and I get to see my friends one thing I always do when I with friends we take photos and we laugh we talk about scary stories. When I at the pool I love to read a book but sometimes I like to take photos and also I teach my brother how to swim in the water and when we get bored we called our friends to come over and play with us.

One thing I love about Myanmar is the place to visit but the place I love the best is began because bangan is beautiful and you can see lots of things you can see the picture and you can also see the mountains, me and my family when we go there. The Decline of Bagan. Though Bagan persists as an important Burmese cultural symbol, it began to decline as a political centre in the 13th century. Several factors lead to Bagan decline. To begin with, building so many temples is enormously expensive, as is maintaining them.






No comments:

Post a Comment