Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

English Breakfast! Tech Cooking - Miss Tuipulotu

Hello everyone, Today we have finally moved tech groups and my group is now in
cooking class. In our cooking class our teacher is Miss Tuipulotu. Today we got a
chance to make a yummy English Breakfast. My partner for cooking was Tatiana.
When we got into the class, we all put our bags away, put our aprons on and set up
our cooking stations. After that Miss Tuipulotu gave us instructions on the the first
steps and she'll be giving directions to as we were listening then she gave us more
directions as we were going. For our English breakfast, we made pre-cooked sausage
toasts with butter, crisp bacon, baked beans and scrambled eggs. Me and Tatiana
took turns cooking with the pan and I think we came to the conclusion that we are
not really the best chefs!
Anyways, I thought I had a awesome time in cooking! Hope you enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment