Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

What is means to be a good role model

What is means to be a good role model

To be a good role model you need to be someone who is hard-working, confident. When you want to be a good role model you need to respect other people and encourage them to work harder and tell them that they can do it and never give up but it’s best to be positive all the time, being a role model you have to be confident and face the challenges in life. For example, when you see someone that not confident to do something just go to them and tell them that everyone is different and encourages them to make them feel confident and happy.

A role model is a person you admire and would like to emulate. Usually, you want to be like this person because you like the way the person lives his or her life. A role model does not have to be a famous person or a superhero. It could be a relative or friend who has accomplished things you wish to accomplish. Your role model might be your grandmother, your neighbour, your teacher, or someone else you know.

Having role models in our life is very important, and having good role models is more important, as they influence what we do and how we turn out eventually. 

A good role models are the types of people who encourage, motivate and respect other people. Good role models encourage others to never ever give up, they motivate people to strive and succeed, respect their peers and treat others the way they want to be treated. For example one of my role models is my grandmother. My grandmother has always encouraged and motivated me throughout my life at school. My grandmother has always encouraged me and told me that I should never give up the things I do and achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment