Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Mice Wrap - Tech Tamaki


Making Mince Wraps Cooking with Miss Tuipulotu 🍳

Today in cooking class, we made Mince wraps. As always my wonderful partner was Kalita I was very excited to go back to cooking class because I was actually hungry and I was looking forward to what we were going to be making? We made delicous Mince Wraps and as I am writing this the wraps are cooking in the oven right now. Here are the ingredients and instructions to make the Mince wraps feel free to customize the wraps to how you feel.



Step 1 - Dice the onion and fry it with the mince until nice and cooked
Step 2 - As a sauce we mix flour and water together and then gradually add the mixture to the pan
Step 3 - Grab your pastry and slice it into quaters
Step 4 - Add your cooked mince and cheese to your pastry then put it into the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment