Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

My blog post

This team we be leaning about a lots of new skill. I very like maths because maths is my favourites thing to do at school. Sometime i get nervous to explain my thinking with 7 peoples, I not scared when i explain with 4 or 5 people. I ask my teacher or my friends when i don't understand what to do. I every enjoy coming to new Zealand to learnt a lots of new thing.

I also like reading and writhing. Reading and writing help me to understand the words  that i don't know before, in my literacy we are doing  a lots of work reading and writhing sometime i get boring when i have to do a lots of work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thet htar
    I love you story about your blog post the part that i like was when you like maths i like maths too. keep doing a good job
    Lucy Malofou

    ReplyDelete